Students must have taken at least two years of Tap II and receive a teacher’s recommendation for this class. Tappers will shuffle through higher level steps, tap improv, Broadway-inspired combinations, college expectations, and speed and musicality of the rhythms.
Life Skill: BE DETERMINED!
- Broaden your perspective
- Be a leader & think like a choreographer
- Cultivate personal creativity
- Trust yourself and your skills
- Embrace the unexpected
- Gain a healthy perspective on competition
- Pay attention to detail
- Practice discipline, goal-setting, & follow-through
- Have courage to take bold risks
- Expand focus & commitment
- Find the fun in hard work
- Practice respect for self & others
- Use good manners